In the newest version, InstantGMP MES v2.052, we’ve added a multitude of new features and updated existing ones to make them more efficient for users.
New Client Features
- The Client menu is now under the Administration module and no longer on the Projects sub-menu. This allows users to input their client information much earlier in the process. Once the information has been filled in, the client’s company name will automatically appear in the Client list. When creating a Master Production Record, the client selected when the MPR was created will be associated with that MPR.
- In addition to changing the position of Clients, we’ve added some options to our Materials panel as well
There are two classifications of materials:
- Materials used in manufacturing: raw materials, incoming WIP, and other
- Materials that are manufactured: outgoing WIP and finished goods
Each classification has a different input screen and is selected using a drop-down menu when being created. This allows for a greater breadth of materials to be created in the system.
We’ve added new fields in the software for information for manufactured materials. A user will be required to select the type, input a material name, select the batch ID, and select the storage condition. It is okay to leave the strength and primary container fields blank. These product names will carry over to the Project module and MPR drop-downs.
Multiple products can now be tied to one project. Each product name can be used multiple times within a project; however, each product name and suffix must be unique in order to avoid confusion. When adding a WIP/FG to a Project, any product name can be reused, but the name and suffix combination can only be used once. Multiple clients can be tied to one project, and personnel are selected at the Project level, but with some changes:
- All PMs & QMs are automatically assigned to a new project
- Any personnel can be added to or deleted from the project
- Any personnel can have more than one role in a project.
- If you’d like to learn more about InstantGMP MES v2.052 or any of our software solutions, click here to watch our online demo.