Let’s take a look at all the new features, improvements, and fixes in InstantGMP MES v2.051:
- New barcode scanning solution that enhances material handling.
- Ability to permanently “hide” and filter Master Records.
- New system-wide digital signature scheme implementation through barcode scanning of validated user badges.
- Implementation of Company Logo on login screen along with Company name on application header for more clarity on customers with multiple instances.
- Extended Specification Acceptance Limit field to 120 characters long on PDF print out under Material Specifications
- New mechanisms for attachment handling, making them more efficient and user friendly.
- Improved company boarding and Material import mechanism.
- Lock down of Production # upon QM approval for easier GMP compliance.
- New redesign and export functionalities for Quarantine Reports
- Improved usability decreasing visibility on non-essential actions.
- Under certain conditions after session timeout, an immediate login would render the main menu invisible.
- Minor cosmetic fixes on MPR PDF printout.