Good Manufacturing Practices, which are regulations created by organizations such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), require that manufacturers include specifications for verifying the identity of incoming and outgoing materials. InstantGMP™ includes a specifications module that allows users to review and sign off on specifications anytime, anywhere.
- Specifications for raw Materials or incoming WIPs are tests completed that prove purity, strength, identity, general physical properties, or fitness for use in production
- Specifications are required for Materials used to produce Medical Devices, Dietary Supplements, E-Liquids & Pharmaceuticals
- A sequential version number is automatically assigned when a Specification is associated with each material part number
- Users can insert, update, and delete tests on each specification
- Different versions of a Material Specification may be used concurrently in different Master Production Records & Device Master Records
- Retest Periods and Expiry Periods can be set for each version of a specification
- Vendor information is tied to each version of Specifications for enhanced traceability