InstantGMP™’s barcode scanning feature has many applications that will benefit any manufacturing environment:
- Generate User ID badges with barcodes
- Sign electronically with a barcode scanner
- Accept requisitioned Materials
- Add Materials to inventory
- Create Material status labels
- Update Material statuses
- Record inventory use
- Approve Master Production Records, Device Master Records, Device History Records, and Batch Production Records
- Integrate equipment to streamline inventory weight capture during production
- Change bin locations
- Split materials into different lots
InstantGMP provides systemwide 21 CFR Part 11 electronic signature approvals with personnel badges with bar codes.
Bar code labels and badges are all created within the software and use 3 of 9 or Code 128 protocols for a wide range of scanners and printers. Our support page lists some examples.